Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or purchased by advisor), or product made reference to directly on this Website, or indirectly via link to any unaffiliated third-party Website, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client’s or prospective client’s investment portfolio. No client or prospective client should assume that any information presented and/or made available on this Website serves as the receipt of, or as substitute for, personalized individual advice from the advisor or any other investment professional.
Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results. All results are based on the reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.
Fidelity Institutional Brokerage Services is the custodian for all client brokerage accounts. They were chosen for their low cost, efficiency and flexibility. The commission has been negotiated to the current level and negotiations continue on an “as needed” basis. Although other brokerage houses may show lower commission schedules, we believe Fidelity provides the best combination of execution price, commission fees and service. We have no financial relationship with Fidelity Brokerage Company. We are also listed as an advisor for client TIAA-CREF accounts (403B, RA and GRA). Again, there is no financial relationship with TIAA-CREF.
Orders are placed in block trades, which are then allocated to clients based on the criteria listed in Item 9E and 12 of Form ADV, Part II, Sch. F. No advisory accounts are favored over others and all allocations are based on the allocation strategies. Clients are treated fairly and equitably in allocation decisions and all allocations are directed solely to client accounts (ie- there are no other entities with advisory accounts).
Please review the Investment Policy Statement for a thorough discussion of our investment strategies and objectives.
- All performance figures are ACTUAL returns.
- Performance figures DO NOT reflect the deduction of investment advisory fees
- Performance figures are the result of reinvested dividends and capital gains.
- Individual performance returns will be reduced by the advisory fees and other expenses that may be incurred in the managment of investment advisory accounts.
- Our fees are disclosed on our Form ADV, Part II and in the client brochure.
- As each client’s advisor fee is affected by their individual tax bracket, we would be happy to provide an individualized chart of the effect of our fees on the total value of your portfolio upon request.